This year, Helicopter Association International Heli Expo organizers are pulling out all the stops in Las Vegas to make the exhibition one of the best ever. The exposition is expected to commence on February 27th and last until March 1st. Exhibitions will be open in the North and Central Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Organizers are anticipating at least 20,000 or more participants to attend.
The HAI Heli Expo is the largest gathering of new and veteran industry providers in the entire world. It provides an ideal environment in which members of the helicopter service industry can have access to over 20,000 of their peers from countries located all across the globe.
The convention provides opportunities for the global helicopter community with hundreds of helicopter industry suppliers as well as to participate in workshops and attend forums to learn more about innovations within the realm of helicopter aviation. Representatives from various piloting certification programs will be in attendance to provide demonstrations on continuing education programs and attendees may even have the chance to earn credits toward licensing endorsements while there.
Additionally, attendees can attend career fairs at which certified candidates can connect with prospective employers within the helicopter industry but on a global scale.
To get a more detailed look at what you can expect you can visit the Helicopter Association International Expo Website located here.
To register, visit the page found here.
You can download the HAI HELI‑EXPO 2018 app on both iTunes and in the
Android store or visit here to download.
Participants can expect to see and experience the following:
- Networking events like the Welcome Reception and Salute to Excellence Awards Dinner
- Generalized and industry events, for example, an HFI Silent Auction and HFI Scholarship Golf Tourney
- Continuing education opportunities to recertify via FAA compliance courses regarding CFI refreshers, inspection authorization renewal, plus more.
- Manufacturer briefings and HFI Rotor Safety Challenges
- Access to 700 plus exhibitors
- Career Development Opportunities
Photo Source: Quill or Capture