Burning Man is an annual event that is held in the Black Rock Desert of northwest Nevada. It will take place on August 25th thru September 2nd this year.
The festival is an experiment of community and art, and follows these 10 principles:
- Radical Inclusion
- Welcome and respect strangers. Everyone may participate.
- Gift giving without expecting an exchange for something of equal value.
- Unmediated by commercial sponsors, we stand ready to protect our culture from such exploitation.
- Radical Self-Reliance
- Encouraging the individual to discover, exercise and rely on inner resources.
- Radical Self-Expression
- From the unique gifts of the individual, the giver should respect the rights and liberties of the recipient.
- Communal Effort
- Strive to produce, promote, and protect creative cooperation and collaboration.
- Civic Responsibility
- Participants must assume responsibility for conducting events in accordance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Leaving No Trace
- Respect the environment by leaving it in a better state than when you arrived.
- Transformative change can only occur through the medium of deeply personal participation.
- Seek to overcome barriers that stand between us and a recognition of our inner selves, the reality of those around us, and contact with the natural world.
Transportation to Burning Man 2019
Each year, a week before the festival, a group of volunteers gets together to build Black Rock City Airport on a dusty road from scratch. This is specifically to transport guests as conveniently close to the festival grounds as they possibly can. However, that does not mean that the airports you take to get to Black Rock City Airport won’t be backed up.
Skip all of the lines at the airport by chartering a helicopter. Once you arrive at the airport, you are immediately directed to your pilot and aircraft. Not only can you skip lines and security at the airport, but you can also enjoy a spectacular, panoramic view of Black Rock Desert as you fly in. You’ll have every opportunity to get aerial pictures that none of your friends will have!
Why Choose FairLifts?
Finding a trusted helicopter company can be difficult, time-consuming, and just plain frustrating. You should not be worried about commute times and transportation to such a grand event. Let FairLifts handle that aspect for you so the only thing you have to worry about is what to see first at the festival. We have years of experience and built relationships with certified helicopter pilots all over the U.S. This gives us the ability to hand-select the aircraft and pilot to best suit your travel needs.
Our fully customizable charters can pick you up from virtually anywhere and take you right outside of the festival grounds. We ensure that our services are efficient, prompt, and affordable for all of our clients. By allowing you to ride-share and split costs, you can get a group of friends to arrive at Burning Man in a way that very few people can say they did. There isn’t a better way to begin a festival week than showing up in a helicopter! Let FairLifts make that happen for you.
The set up is easy! Just call 1-800-318-8940 and one of our helicopter experts will walk you through the process step-by-step!