The Treefort Music Festival is the perfect five-day, indie rock festival showcases the soul of Boise, Idaho. Multiple venues will be set up around the city from March 20 thru 24. There are 432 bands that are set to play throughout the festival. All venues will be within walking distance from the eight forts. The forts are as follows:
- Responsible for providing brews, ciders, and tasteful cuisine to complement the culture of Boise.
- This is the funniest fort, mainly at Liquid Laughs, stand-up comedians will also be featured on music stages and pop-up locations throughout Treefort Music Festival.
- Bringing the best emerging independent cinema to Boise, this is the perfect opportunity for Q&A sessions with filmmakers and more!
- This three-day celebration of food brings together regional and national chefs to work with media experts to help facilitate a discussion about food in our daily lives. In the tastes and talks banquet, local bites are creatively served in a way that will add to the Treefort experience!
- All while having a good time, tech-lovers will have a place to trade new ideas and experiences. By providing the perfect platform, Treefort is perfect for innovators, gamers, developers, and entertainers to come together and celebrate technology.
- It is important that Treefort provides entertainment for people of all ages. By integrating other forts and filters, children 12 and younger can enjoy being a part of the festival at no cost!
- Talks by top-notch authors, poets, refugee storytellers, podcasters and more can be enjoyed at Storyfort. As a celebration of compelling narratives and great writing, this fort brings diverse, cultural insights.
- This three-day movement festival provides the perfect place to recharge with a yoga session. All classes are set to live music for you to find your center amongst the high vibes of festival life.
Transportation to Treefort
If you are planning to attend the Treefort Music Festival, getting there should be the least of your worries. With spring break right around the corner, commercial airplanes will be cramped, airports will be packed, and security lines will be ridiculous. These are little inconveniences that can add up into major anxiety before the festival. That is why you need to be considering a private helicopter charter.
The benefits of private charters outweigh the inconveniences of traditional public transportation methods. Not only is it comfortable and stylish, but there are also economic reasons to hire a helicopter charter.
Aside from being able to bring more than one carry-on bag, you never have to sacrifice the entire day for travel because we schedule everything according to your timing and specific needs. You are given the ability to skip all of the lines at the airport to be greeted by your personal pilot as you board the aircraft.
Since we have partnered with numerous, certified pilots around the country, we have the ability to hand-select the best pilot to suit your requests. Not only will we get you within minutes of the festival, but we can also arrange direct ground-transportation from the heliport to your hotel or destination of choice. Because of the versatility of helicopters, we have the ability to land even closer to your destination than you would in a fixed-wing charter!
Here are three hotels in downtown Boise to consider:
- The Grove Hotel
- Hotel 43
- Inn at 500 Capitol
Here are the typical aircraft that are used in music festival charters, all are affordable and efficient:
- Robinson R-66: 5 passengers
- Bell 206B: 4 passengers
- Bell 407: 5 passengers
- Bell 206 Longranger: 6 passengers
To learn more or get started with planning your travel arrangements to Treefort Music Festival 2019, call 1-800-318-8940 and one of our experts will walk you through the process step-by-step.