The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort sits regally at the foot of the Teton Range of the Rocky Mountains. Succumbing to the pull of the mountains, vacationers partial to rugged outdoor fun, flock here all year round. But, there’s more to the resort than just skiing. There’s wildlife to see, mountain biking to do, hiking trails to climb and rivers to raft.
The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a mere 15 miles away from the Jackson Hole Airport. That’s not far. But by car, especially in the winter, the ride could take hours. Unforeseen road hazards and accidents can cause special challenges. Plus, stopping to put snow chains on your vehicle will create further delay. Why hassle? To really take in the breadth and scope of the landscape, fly in by helicopter shuttle. At your first phone call, FairLifts representatives can detail all your time-saving options
The glorious Grand Teton National Park provides a perfect setting to view the Grand Tetons, a mountain range named “the three breasts” by French Canadian trappers in the 19th century. In fact, Jackson Hole’s earliest history tells a story of an area populated by those who summered in the shadow of the mountains.
When the first European fur trappers arrived in the early 1800’s; Native-Americans had already hunted buffalo and thrived in the area for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Even today, visitors may run across artifacts from these first residents scattered throughout the area.
Early photographs of these mountains in 1871 set off a crusade for Yellowstone’s designation as our first national park. But to really get the full impact of the area, get up close and experience it all from the window of a helicopter shuttle.
FairLifts possesses a stellar reputation for arranging the travel of customers by helicopter shuttle. Our network of operators carry outstanding recommendations for safety and professionalism. These partners know the mountains in the area and the pilots are seasoned professionals with whom you and your guests can feel safe and secure.
Helicopter Charters to Regional Helipads
FairLifts representatives can advise you on which helipads are available to service the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the surrounding region.
- The Jackson Hole Airport is the only airport actually located inside Grand Teton National Park. From this airport, your helicopter shuttle can give you side trips to the National Elk Refuge and Yellowstone National Park. There’s also a world class art collection inside the airport. FairLifts representatives can assist with planning an itinerary from this location.
- The Idaho Falls Airport is situated near the Sage Lakes and Sand Creek golf courses and the Museum of Idaho Falls. For something really different, check out the Riverwalk annual event, the Great Snake River Duck Race.
- The Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport features a helipad with year-round service to two Yellowstone Park entrances. The airport is located in the picturesque Gallatin Valley in Bozeman, Montana.
Visit Jackson Hole for Upcoming Events
From August to October, Jackson Hole has some exciting events to attend. Count on a helicopter shuttle to get you to the:
- Grand Teton Music Festival with free concerts in August.
- Free Wyoming Stargazing at the Center for the Art on Friday evenings in September.
- Annual Ski Swap in October.
No matter which helipad you select, FairLifts has a wide network of partners that can get you and your family swiftly and safely from the airport to your base at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. This holiday season, book a helicopter shuttle to pick you up and drop you off at locations throughout Jackson Hole. This is better than a tour bus! This is an adventure featuring the most beautiful and wondrous scenery in the world.